- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join us as a Business Analyst - Data Sourcing & Modelling to manage and work on end-to-end project delivery. In this role you will have the opportunity to capture business requirements and translate business needs into technical systems and manage process improvement solutions. You will conduct detailed process analysis and drive the implementation of standardized processes and platforms across Finance. In this role you will be engaged in cross-functional collaboration e.g. with Treasury, Product Control, Financial Accounting, Operation, Front Officer and IT. This role is for you, if you are an enthusiastic, detail oriented Business Analyst - Data Sourcing & Modelling ready to take on key responsibilities within the Finance Change division.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Proven experience of 4+ years as a Business Analyst interfacing business and IT business partners.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. Proficiency in English.
- Proven experience in participating projects that cover data sourcing and modelling activities.
- Flair for data, documenting data feeds, flows and data dictionaries.
- Results-oriented individual with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage given task with minimum supervision.
- Proficient user of MS Excel.
- SQL programming to extract data for understanding and analysis (where, group by, having, joins, subqueries).
Nice to have (training will be provided and you will learn these skills within the team):
- Experience using UML specifically class diagrams and entity diagrams.
- Experience with Visio, Sparx Enterprise Architect or equivalent.
- Experience within Agile Development environment is a plus.
- Experience in using JIRA to document requirements and define epics, stories and tasks.
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)