CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A) is the largest and top-ranked provider of high end research and analytics services to the world's leading commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, corporations, consulting firms, private equity firms and asset management firms. CRISIL GR&A operates from centres in Argentina, China, India and Poland, providing support across several time zones and in multiple languages to global organizations. It has deep expertise in the areas of equity and fixed income research (covering global economies, 150 global sectors and over 3000 global companies), credit analysis, exotic derivatives valuation, structured finance, risk modelling and management, actuarial analysis and business intelligence.
CRISIL GR&A includes Irevna, Pipal Research and Coalition, firms which were acquired by CRISIL. For more information, please visit www.irevna.com, www.pipalresearch.com and www.coalition.com
Business Analyst – Financial Regulations
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
We are looking for Senior Business Analyst with about 8 years of experience in regulatory reporting with investment banking domain (including knowledge and experience of the project lifecycle & excellent stakeholder management).
- Assist in determining the project scope, business requirements, and process flows on regulatory change projects.
- The analyst will report to the work-stream leads. Duties include
- Defining the regulatory business requirements
- Assisting with the resolution of analysis related risks and issues
- Remediation of existing issues/defects
- Working on change requests for any new regulatory guidance
- Analyst will also assist the IT teams to convert the business requirements into technical specifications for implementation of services as well as getting involved in the User Acceptance Testing
- Ensure the delivery of business analysis artefacts (BRDs, CRs traceability matrix etc.) from the phase up to the post production warranty phase.
- Working with legal and compliance to seek guidance on ambiguous regulatory texts and finalize requirements
- Other responsibilities involve:
- Working closely with other work-stream stakeholders as well as the Architecture team to share knowledge and standardize the process
- Identifying and escalating design issues and risks
- Participating in industry meetings to discuss the industry wide issues and follow the best practice
- Devise test objectives, test strategies and test plans
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites.
- Schedule the tests for execution and then monitor, measure, control and report on the test progress and the test results, adapting the test plan and compensating as needed to adjust to evolving business requirements.
- Consult with IT BA’s, Testers and developers for testing and defect resolution.
- Competency in business requirements gathering, solution design, planning, and implementation preferably in large scale global programs (preferably from an Investment Bank or consultancy background)
- Familiarity with IB products from Exchange-traded to OTC derivatives, Cash Equities and Structured Products, spanning asset-classes like Equity, FX, Interest-rate, Commodity and Credit.
- Knowledge of Financial Regulations (like EMIR), Front and Middle Office trade operations, end-to-end trade lifecycle. Knowledge of Brexit impact on regulatory reporting will be an added advantage.
- Strong skills in Excel & VBA will be a plus
- Conversant with SQL, HP ALM, advanced Excel, XML.
- Understanding of Banking operations, Trade Management systems, and Risk Management systems will be good to have
- Good analytical and problem solving skills along with good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with colleagues across global locations remotely
- The candidate should be process oriented, have attention to detail, and have good time management skills
What we offer:
- Exceptional careers in Finance and Data Analytics.
- Work with highly skilled and talented colleagues from across the world.
- Annual performance bonus and incentives for completing professional certifications (CFA/FRM).
- Private health care & Multisport benefits.
- Additional inhouse language training (English/German).
- Flexible working hours (subject to role and responsibilities).
- Additional sabbatical leave entitlement after 5 years of tenure at Crisil.
By clicking the "Apply" / "Apply now" button or otherwise sending a recruitment application to Crisil Irevna Poland Sp. z o.o., you agree that the company will be processing your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.
Interested candidates should attach the below clause to your CV and send to [email protected]:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by CRISIL Irevna Poland Sp z o.o. or any other entity of the CRISIL group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that CRISIL Irevna Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Wroclaw, 50-125, ul. Mikolaja 7 or any other entity of CRISIL group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within CRISIL group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."