sharing the costs of sports activities
Business Analyst for Group Procurement - Technology and Innovation
DFDS Polska Sp z o.o.
- Roosevelta 18, Jeżyce, PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- valid for 6 daysuntil: 31 Oct 2021
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
DFDS is looking for a Business Analyst with the purpose of strengthening the Group
Procurement team. The Group Procurement department is progressing on a journey towards becoming a strong integrated partner to the business and we are focusing on further developing the T&I Procurement area, both from a strategic and analytical point of view.
The job of Business Analyst in T&I Procurement will consist of 3 main areas:
1) Business Analysis: Execute complex commercial analysis
- Support category manager with fact base approach in complex projects and negotiation that could span across all subcategories: SW, HW &Infra, IT Consultancy, Network & Telephony, Cloud CI/CD.
- Optimize spend by identifying potential spend areas to attack (low hanging fruits) and act immediately with corrective actions.
- Scanning the market and execute complex benchmarking to understand new pricing and commercial models.
2) Digitalization: Drive the digitalization of the IT & Digital category by utilizing and improving the adoption of several system and tools
- Contract Management System
- Software Asset Management Tool
- E-sourcing System
- Vendor Financial Stability
- Enterprise Resource Planning
3) Reporting: Maintain, further develop and improve category reports and dashboard
- Spend Analysis based on
- Group Procurement Savings
Your tasks will mostly focus on:
- Provide and support reporting to internal stakeholders
- Perform ad hoc data analyses and ad-hoc support to Category Manager
- Develop dashboard tools
- Support Category Manager with data collection and analysis, preparation of documentation and implementation of such in the organization
- Support Category Manager in supplier negotiations and with the RFQ process (e-sourcing)
- Lead the contract management process for smaller suppliers
- Manage spend overviews via spend management system and build key visuals for automated category overview reporting
Initiative – being able to work proactively and independently, making suggestions on best practice and improving current processes and procedures.
Problem solving – thinking independently of creative solutions to problems.
Analytical – being able to analyze large volumes of data and clearly communicate findings.
Teamwork – willingly cooperate with the others towards the same goals and objectives
Communication skills – effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
Time management – being able to prioritize, plan ahead and achieve objectives within strict deadlines
Influencing - confident liaising and influencing at all levels within a business.
Culturally aware - being able to work with a diverse team. Able to bring his or her colleagues with them.
Capable of intelligent debate - being able to communicate complexity clearly and presents information in a comprehensive and concise manner
Quick learner: willingness to learn more about Procurement within the Technology and Innovation category.
Good computer proficiency and passion for learning new tools and applications. Sincere interest for different commercial models and pricing structure across different areas
Support: Passion for providing high quality support to internal stakeholders across DFDS
What we offer
Our unique, Scandinavian work culture – we know how to build friendly, positive place to work at, with great atmosphere and people who care, who respect each other, who are always ready to help and simply enjoy working with us!
Work- life balance – we respect your time after work – you have flexible working hours, you can come to work between 8:00 and 9:15 and have 30 min paid break during the day! Now we work in a hybrid system
Top location of our office – we are in the heart of Poznan - Rondo Kaponiera – you can easily get to the office from any place!
Comfortable and modern office – you can use an adjustable desk, comfortable chair, spend time in relaxation zone, take a break in modern kitchen with coffee machine and healthy snacks
Attractive social benefits package – you can use private medical and dental care – premium package, Multisport, MyBenefit and group insurance
There is always something going on! – we like spending time together, we organize team integration, family and sports events, we also join charity campaigns
We move for all to grow – we give you the opportunity to develop during our internal trainings and development programs, we provide founding for courses and training, you can also join free English ang German classes (1,5h once a week) and you can build your career in any of our departments
You can travel for free with our ships!
And last but not the least – we are a group of great people!
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
no dress code
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
DFDS Polska Sp z o.o.
DFDS is Europe’s largest and the most reliable integrated shipping and logistics company with more than 8,000+ employees in 20 countries. We have quite a long history to share - the company was founded in 1866 and is headquartered in Copenhagen.
In 2013, one of DFDS branch - DFDS Polska was established in Poznan as the group’s finance and accounting Shared Service Centre. Our Poznan office now employs approx. 250 staff and covers Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger functions in 20 European countries as well as specialist areas in Indirect Taxation, Cash Management, Master Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Continuous Improvement and Customs & Compliance.
We have a unique Scandinavian work culture and we develop to be the best organization to work in. Together we achieved a lot of success and one of them took place in 2017, when DFDS Polska was named the winner of the ABSL Business Leader in Business Excellence Diamond Award.
Now it’s your turn! Sail with us - share our story and build yours!
This is how we work
This is how we work
Interested to hear more?
I would be happy to tell you more about the position, our company and chances for you to grow at DFDS. Please contact me: Agata Kaczanowicz – mobile: 780 110 283, [email protected] and let’s talk!