Business Analyst – Global Surveillance Change
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us as we are recruiting a Senior Business Analyst to join the Global Surveillance Change function in Poland.
The portfolio of programs and projects covers various Surveillance areas (e.gTrade Surveillance, eComm and Voice Surveillance) applied around the globe, involves different technologies and spans from transformational challenges to regular technical improvements.
You will work on designated projects and will be responsible to conduct business analysis and requirements engineering tasks. Depending on your experience, you will be able to work as stream lead in projects to manage and support the timely delivery of assigned work items.
Further, you will support the governance and control processes either in single projects or across the change portfolio to ensure proper status and progress tracking, oversight of risks and issues as well as enable appropriate and timely senior stakeholder communications.
Your future colleagues
You will join an ambitious and dynamic Change team with members located in Zurich, London and Poland.
The broad setup of the Global Surveillance functions will require you to work closely with different business partners in Compliance and with IT to understand requirements and collect relevant input to feed the programs governance and control processes. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 3 to 5 years of proven experience in business analysis and/or PMO within a Financial Services firm or leading consulting firm with a focus on financial services
- Ideally good exposure to Surveillance-related functions and have a robust understanding of respective work items, processes and technologies
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills combined with a structured and result driven way of working, ability to produce tangible results
- Ability to communicate efficiently and in ways appropriate to those being addressed in the interest of building up and maintaining a sustainable professional network. Proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure
- A standout colleague with an open-minded, flexible and reliable way of working as well as with the commitment to inspire change and pleasure in working in a global environment
- Proficiency in English. Any other language is a plus
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives