- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Global Transformation is a dedicated team that helps shape and implements strategic change for HSBC. Combining our change expertise and experience with our HSBC knowledge and network, we work hand in hand with our business and delivery partners across the world to implement the important changes needed to achieve HSBC’s aim: to be the world’s leading international bank.
We support initiatives which span multiple businesses, countries or regions, up to large scale multi-year transformation programmes to drive HSBC business strategy, ensure regulatory compliance, transform processes and support market competitive advantage. To support these initiatives, we are looking for Business Analysis professionals. If you have some Banking / Financial Services and change delivery experience and wish to progress your career to the next level in a large global organisation, let us have a conversation.
- Responsible for requirements life cycle management/solution design as well as change and implementation activities for high complexity and scale projects from initiation to closure
- Establish relationships with key project stakeholders
- Business Analyst role is heavily business focused, it is not an IT role
- Adopt HSBC Business Transformation Framework within the project and ensure adherence to regulatory requirements
- Work closely with key delivery stakeholders to ensure alignment with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours
- 5 years of experience with at least 3 years in business analysis role on complex projects across countries or regions
- Understanding of banking/financial services industry and/or shared services organisations
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change & implementation or consulting activities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Experience with running meetings in English over video or teleconference
- Knowledge of MS Office and business analysis tools
- Business Analysis Certifications (CBAP/CCBA) are an advantage
- Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure
- Friendly and welcoming culture, focused on professional and personal development
- Access to professional training and professional qualifications
- Strong support in professional development of our people to enable them progressing their careers both locally and/or internationally
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.