- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Would you like to be a part of Solution Delivery unit that is accountable for efficient end to-end business change delivery to Group Finance? We are now looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our rapidly growing Solution Delivery Competence Centre.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers.
We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Solution Delivery Competence Centre team. We add value by delivering change through common ways of working and enabling common information & reporting.
This is great opportunity to become a member of a team of highly skilled colleagues working across Liquidity and Funding Development and to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders both in the business and the IT units. Through our expertise, advice and collaboration combined with being a trusted partner we drive change to support the Treasury unit in providing professional and efficient execution of financial transactions and managing investments - all with the aim to optimize the use of resources including capital and liquidity on behalf of the bank.
Furthermore, we support Treasury and Asset & Liability Management (TALM) in development support of products and activities for both TALM and Markets in Wholesale Banking.
You will drive change by developing new solutions in an Agile environment. Your focus will be on analysing requirements, data flows and dependencies between different applications and business processes and securing we develop the right things in our agile development teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in agile teams to provide subject matter expertise and requirements analysis and clarification
- Participating in creating stories for the backlog working with the Product Owner
- Creating feature acceptance criteria and the benefit hypothesis with the Business Owner
- Providing data quality approvals and supporting testing
- Improving ways of working using Lean continuous improvement methods
- Ensuring requirements and data models are aligned to the business architecture and design principles
The role is based in Warsaw or Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- Master’s degree in Banking, Finance, or Mathematics
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration skills to be able to work between business and IT, as well as excellent written and spoken presentation and communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently, as well as to contribute in a team
- You have a problem-solving orientation and a strong drive to deliver
- You show flexibility, adaptability and an ability to learn quickly
Whilst not required, we see candidates who have knowledge of one or more of the following areas to be highly merited:
- Knowledge of Treasury and Liquidity in a financial institution, for either the trading or banking book
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies like SAFe or Scrum
- Knowledge of SQL and the ability to work with large data sets
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.