- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
You will be taking the role as a Business Analyst in the KYC area.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others. This role will provide business analysis expertise, make recommendations on solutions, and support implementation planning to drive the KYC-related changes with respect to uplifting and streamlining KYC processes and solutions.
Business Analyst in the KYC areaNumer ref.: ANK/BA/GDA/07
Your areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Gathering business requirements for KYC-related initiatives within KYC Agile Release Train
- Leading discussions among various business stakeholders in order to reach a common approach
- Being the bridge between Business and IT
- Facilitating User Acceptance tests, demo sessions, business stakeholder meetings
- Taking active part in proposing solution design together with the development team
- Engagement with key business leads and senior management stakeholders to define, agree and approve Project Scope and Objectives.
- Engage with programme and project stakeholders, business leads and SMEs, and lead workshops to define AS IS to TO BE Organisational target operating model landscape.
- Define a comprehensive set of business requirements for organisation design, across multiple business areas. (Requirements will be a combination of both business and IT focused requirements.)
- Perform GAP analysis and use business process modelling, KPIs, volumetric data etc, to forecast operational FTE impacts.
- Define system requirements associated with Organisational redesign.
- Define resourcing and recruitment considerations associated with the change.
- Produce required standard artefacts to describe detailed design and solution, including business requirements document, user stories, functional models, organisation charts, role descriptions, FTE sizing, process / customer journey maps, technology requirements etc.
Your profile and background:
- Strong Business Analyst and Change Management experience (2+ years) from large scale Banking and Financial change programmes or projects, including the management, traceability and delivery of requirements throughout the E2E project lifecycle.
- Excellent stakeholder management is mandatory as you will be working closely with multiple business areas and key business leads across IT, Architecture, Financial Crime, Compliance, Legal and the Business in order to implement change.
- Experience within financial crime (AML/CTF, KYC, Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions), working agile and experience with SAFe is an advantage.
- Professional, organised, and structured in approach and work produced to a high quality of standard, and you always strive to find the solution that is best for the bank.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel as a minimum.
- Fluency in English is a requirement (speaking and writing).
Please include in your application the following consent:
I agree to the processing of my personal data provided by me, not mentioned in art. 221 § 1 of the Labor Code, or other specific provisions applicable pursuant to art. 221 § 4 of the Polish Labour Code, in order to recruit by the Administrator - IT Kontrakt Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, for the position Business Analyst.