…to join team located in Katowice/ Warsaw, Poland.
Company / team overview:
- Industry recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries;
- Strong financial position, omni-channel distribution strategy and international network;
- Freedom to innovate, using advanced IT tools, true Agile approach (frameworks like Scrum and Kanban);
- Company offer stable employment, above average working equipment, access to newest technologies, clear development plant, participation in global projects, multiple trainings and certifications.
- Benefits: Medical care, free English course, Multisport card, fully equipped office (relaxation and entertainment zones - incl. Xboxes, table tennis, billiards, etc.) and Integration events.
- Permanent employment contract (UoP)
- Possibility of remote work
Key functions / responsibilities:
- 50% process analysis
- 40% interactions and alignemnt between teams
- 10% business trips
- As a Business Analyst Robotics you will elicit and analyse business requirements for KYC Transaction Monitoring processes. Transform these business requirements into concise RPA solution processes and designs. Support the Product Owner and squad with the robotic automation and grooming of backlog user stories.
- Analyse business requirements for the development of products and services in the KYC scope and play a supporting role in the Quarterly Business Review (QBR);
- Simplify solutions and processes and tell the story clearly to various international stakeholders;
- Work with colleagues from the Global KYC Centre of Expertise to ensure all solutions and processes are compliant and fit-for-purpose;
- Stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, Tribes, Squads, Chapters, FO organisations, Local KYC activities and Service organisations;
- Ensure compliance with company policies and standards;
- Refine the stories that are aligned with the objectives of the product and process;
- Refine stories in a straightforward and executional way to optimize velocity;
- Strong analytical skills and data driven,
- Working experience as a Business Analyst or in similar position (3 - 5+years),
- Strong focus on understanding the regulatory and business requirements and supportive facts and data to build the target operating model design in line with INGs ambitions,
- Experience in translating regulatory requirements into functional designs and/or processes,
- Experience and/ or affinity with defining end to end processes,
- Experience and/ or affinity with working together in IT and solution-build driven teams,
- Very good knowledge of English.
Nice to have:
- A personality and capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment,
- Experience/affinity with innovation and IT,
- Knowledge and experience about RPA and hand-on experience on leading products (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath),
- Understanding of Financial Markets and Banking, especially KYC / AML Transaction
- Experience in guiding and realizing regulatory change,
- Strong communicative, networking and influencing skills.