- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Would you like to become a part of a company that uses the newest technology platforms in communications, software, video and services? Do you want to work with people who help save other people’s lives? Do you consider yourself to be a creative thinker and complex problem solver? If the answer is yes, join our rapidly expanding IT team.
The Salesforce integration architect role is in the Customer Experience & Insights department within IT at Motorola Solutions. Our IT organization isn’t just here to support our business. We’re here to reinvent it – by changing the way our customers, partners and employees interact with our company. To do that, we’re looking for people who bring great ideas and who make our partners’ ideas better. Intellectually curious advisors (not order takers) who focus on outcomes to creatively solve business problems. People who not only embrace change, but who accelerate it.
The Business Analyst supporting sales and marketing teams will work with business users, product managers, IT resources and third-party implementation partners.
This role typically has the following responsibilities:
- Working with stakeholders to gather requirements for various projects
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions
- Translate basic business problem statements into business requirements, or user stories
- Conducting meetings and presentations
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Providing support to business partners in Sales applications
- Assist in testing developed solutions to meet business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in math, finance, engineering, statistics, business or related discipline is required
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills,
- including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University
- Minimum 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of sales processes
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, and Oracle CPQ (Quoting) applications
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology and Jira
- Ability to influence cross-functional team members
- Motivated self-starter who can effectively work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible working hours
- Strong collaborative culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as training and broad
- Development opportunities.