- aleja Powstańców Śląskich 26, 30-570 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
By partnering with and working close with the business proactively drive the business agenda through reporting and analyses. The position reports to the GSSC Team Leader but cooperates closely with Business controllers.
The volatile demand and supply situation will last until end-of-year as well as the high number of phase-in/Phase-out.
Therefore the central European team needs an extra support to manage the situation
The position will assist in the demand planning area for products produced in Europe (Major) and assist and complement person responsible for the area.
Starting from after the vacation until year-end.
Examples of tasks:
- Manage allocations.
- Communication/ information with the clusters and supply chain.
- Analysis and drive actions within the area.
- Improvement and crisis gap closures with Supply Chain.
- Under limited supervision, prepares financial and non-financial business reports, takes part in preparing managerial reports, performs business analyses and interprets financial information, and uses financial reporting systems (SAP, BI, AARO, JD Edwards and/or other accounting and consolidations systems).
- Develops and improves own methodologies, tools and processes.
- According to defined DTPs (desktop procedures) creates standardized reports and analysis in accordance to business requirements.
- Creates DTPs for processes and reporting routines not yet documented.
- Supports senior business analysts and business controllers with necessary data and reports, preliminary analysis and initial observations.
- Proactively follows up and interprets deviations (good communication skills required)
- Prepares Ad-Hoc reports for internal stakeholders.
- Prepares scheduled reports for internal stakeholders.
- Performs Cost-monitoring and budget controlling, including purchase orders controlling.
- Prepares Financial and Operational KPI dashboards and score-cards and relevant commentary.
- Assists in analyzing, designing & testing the solutions to meet confirmed requirements.
- Liaises effectively with Finance, Product Control and IT teams to deliver expected results.
- Answers queries given to the related possibilities.
- Volume analysis and alignment with Supply numbers.
- Get biggest FADP deviations per country / PG and follow up with relevant demand planning managers.
- FADP Mix changes and follow up with relevant demand planning managers.
- E20 project volume follow up.
- PLV - Solaro volume move follow up.
- Contacting DP by mail for volume clarifications.
- MTO delivery precision weekly sending.
- Administration of certain regular meetings and mail follow up (requires participation in calls).
Key functional qualifications:
- Academic degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 2-4 years working experience in Finance or in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of ERP Systems (SAP is a must, BI is nice-to-have), MS Excel and different databases (BEx Analyzer and/or MS Access and/or MS Power BI/Power Query literacy will be a valuable asset)
- Ability to work under pressure and providing results with tight deadlines.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving attitude.
- Continuous Improvement Mind-set.
- General functional understanding (product lines, sales, Industrial Op, etc.).
- Independent with solid accounting/controlling knowledge.
- Ability to deal with large number of data combined with detailed analytics creating easy to read and well-structured summaries.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the international environment, open for cultural differences
- Self-starter and ability to drive projects.
- Ability to drive change and operating in a complex matrix organization.
- Ability to work with confidential data.
- Extensive experience of using multiple analysis technics in a changing environment with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Very good command of English, additional foreign language will be a valuable asset.
- Decision-making DNA.
- Computational skills.
- Electrolux Core Competences - Level A.
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of excel.
- Well organized.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Positive if knowledge of planning, products and flows.
- Occasional ability to travel.
- Operational Performance
- Business Acumen
- Attention to detail
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently (or Able to work individually and in a team environment)
- Well-organized with excellent ability to prioritize workload
- Deadline oriented
- Risk management
- Planning and forecasting
- Business process improvement