- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Resolution Planning of the bank, within the Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP), such activities are focused on both a local programme for the Single Resolution Board (SRB) and a Group programme for the Bank, with deliverables to be provided throughout the year after validation by a dedicated Steering Committee chaired by the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Work closely with subject matter experts and operational teams of each work stream involved on the project, to effectively monitor their progress and help them prepare deliverables and replies to both the Client central team and the Single Resolution Board (e.g. progress reports);
- Help in the coordination and automation of reporting due to the Single Resolution Board
- Create presentations and papers for senior management, in particular for the monthly Resolution Planning steering committee, and provide input required for updates to the bank governance committees.
- Any other matters as and when they arise as assigned by the Deputy Head of ALCM.
- All work streams involved on the project are key stakeholders, as well as Regulatory Affairs co leading with ALCM.
- Closely collaborates with the ALCM Capital team and Regulatory Affairs
The role requires:
- An ability to interact with numerous stakeholders and follow different topics at the same time;
- An ability to have the big picture while being able to understand details on specific topics to help on the project;
- An ability to prioritize amongst all topics at stake;
- An ability to communicate frequently and clearly with all stakeholders
- 3 to 5 years of relevant financial industry experience, with a past experience in regulatory transformation projects in risk and/or finance (e.g. capital, liquidity, accounting, operational risk etc.);
- Familiar with resolution planning concepts and requirements;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to interact with numerous stakeholders;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Relationship management skills, to establish effective working relationships with stakeholders across different locations;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
About CRISIL Limited
About CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A)
CRISIL Privacy Notice
CRISIL respects your privacy. We use your contact information, such as your name, address, and email id, to fulfil your request and service your account and to provide you with additional information from CRISIL and other parts of S&P Global Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively, the “Company”) you may find of interest.