KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote work
- B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
• Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
• Analyse user information technology needs and ensure deployment of the required systems
• Define system requirements; identifies new processes and integrates workflows into system solutions and ensures timely problem resolution.
• Define reporting and alerting requirements
• Help design, document and maintain system processes to improve workflow, production, efficiency, and effectiveness
• Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
• Communicate key insights and findings to product team
• Conduct research and develops prototypes of solutions and participates in system configuration to support the use of these applications.
Requirements gathering, Backlog grooming, Jira/Confluence/Kanban
Relevant experience in one or more areas of Onboarding/Payments/AML/KYC/Core Banking/Lending would be advantageous
Understands Scrum, Sprints, KANBAN
Ideally the candidate’s Agile methodology is coupled with Waterfall methodology
Flexible to the ever-changing needs of the job. The BA, may or not, absorb some limited scrum duties such as helping the Delivery Lead with JIRA report queries (e.g. JQL)
Follows directions but also able to work well without close day to day supervision
Ability to work effectively within a structured environment
Recent Retail Banking/Fintech domain experience is a must
5+ years of experience in Business Analysis or Technical Analysis
Previous experience as Business Analyst, Technical Analyst or hybrid Business and Technical Analyst, or PMO Analyst
Good knowledge of Retail banking processes like payments, onboarding, core banking, and other retail products.
Ability to speak to both Business users and also influence technical teams
Manage Jira/Backlog/confluence etc in an Agile DevOps flow
Ability to write good quality requirements and business processes, acceptance criteria and guide testers and also support testing
Ability to scale up to being a product owner/SME in the areas highlighted above.
A team player with a genuine interest in working in a fast-paced Fintech with an open mind and ability to learn new skills.
What we offer
Work in an international start-up company;
Various opportunities to grow within the company;
Possibility to make an impact on international business success.
remote work opportunities
W1TTY is a fast-growing UK fintech start-up setting the new standards for digital finance.
We’re building a new digital finance platform and a fully mobile-based finance app, offering multicurrency accounts, domestic and international transfers, debit cards, and instant payments. Amongst our platform are components such as core banking, mobile banking, cards systems, and many more.
The W1TTY tech team sits at the heart of our company and is at the centre of all our innovations. Join our key team and build the ultimate, brand new finance app with us!
We are opening offices in Warsaw, Krakow, and Gdansk, and we can’t wait to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with recent Retail banking/fintech experience in building new business processes and end to end customer journeys to join our Poland team.
Home Office Environment but international travel is required