- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Business AnalystNumer ref.: BBBH430496
- Working closely with Business Partner to find opportunities and optimizations to improve Business Partner Services.
- Handling escalations to maintain trust and improve the reputation of Services and the supported business unit, and resolution of issues and problems faced by customers.
- Preparation of all documentation and materials used in Business Partnering activities and communication including monthly Solution Review Boards.
- Regular review of metrics and KPIs to assess the health of the operations and work with delivery team on improving the solutions.
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of how the LOC/BU Function works and contributes to and acts as an extension of the Area Finance Leadership team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proven experience in the finance and accounting domains (at least 3 years)
- Analytical thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with proven success in a highly matrixed, fast paced and challenging business environment.
- Ability to work concurrently across multiple priorities in a goal-oriented timeline-driven, and dynamic work environment, with quality and accuracy
- Experience as a business partner would be an asset
- Qualified or Pursuing ACCA, CIMA or equivalent would be an asset.
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation finance solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration