- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
We are hiring an Analyst in Finance and Planning, based in Piła in Poland to help us meet our ambitious growth targets.
You will be a part of Centers of Expertise Operations within Financial Planning & Analysis organization. To pro-actively support operations in Lighting Division to deliver strategy and operations goals. Deliver and execute meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders with standard and nonstandard requests.
What you’ll do:
- You'll implement and calculate standard costing and transfer prices for Signify industrial and distribution sites
- You'll prepare according to time table reliable and high-quality information, covering reporting and analyze business actual and forecasted performance (transfer price, cost price, cost of organization and material development etc.)
- You'll safeguard timely and adequate response to ad-hoc request concerning forward-looking analyses in operations and transfer pricing
- You'll standardize and harmonize reports with close cooperation with internal customers
- You'll analyse the potential risks and take initiative to bring financial issues to the attention of the relevant stakeholders
What you’ll need:
- You are graduated with a Bachelor’s degree (finance, accounting, economy, logistic, business administration, or any other wide understood business related education)
- You are fluent in Polish
- You can easily communicate in English
- You have an experience in a similar position and environment
- You have analytical skills with ability to draw conclusions under time pressure
- You are open to take new responsibility with ownership of complex activity
What you’ll get in return:
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Working for a global market leader company
- Supportive team strive for learning and improvement
- Opportunity for career development
- Wide learning & development opportunities
What we promise
You’ll join the world leader in lighting, shaping the industry’s future for the Internet of Things and impacting on people’s lives for generations to come. A place where sustainability is core to everything we do. We ‘walk the talk’ and commit to becoming carbon neutral by 2020. We are driving our zero waste to landfill program, striving for a zero-injury workplace, and are engaging suppliers for a sustainable supply chain. You’ll be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity.
1.Send us your resume in English
2.Video/phone interview with our recruitment team
3.Video/ Phone interview with our hiring managers
4.Meet us in person
5.Embark on your Signify journey