Franklin Templeton Investments remains a leading global investment management organization for more than 65 years thanks to our greatest assets - our employees. With over 9,000 employees working in 35 countries around the world to service over 240 financial products, we offer an exceptional range of diverse career options. Our corporate values reflect the best of our employees. We believe in putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. We strive to bring a balance of work and life to our employees.
Business Analyst is a key member of every project. On our projects, BAs often play a Product Owner role (or support Product Owner). In this position, your job is to ensure that user stories and solutions are in line with project goal and strategic enterprise direction. Being responsible for backlog and project scope management, you facilitate workshops and meetings with wide range of stakeholders (requirements gathering, problem root cause analysis, estimations, prioritization, solution design). Business Analyst is an expert in uncovering stakeholder needs, dealing with conflicting requirements, challenging status quo and bringing all the stakeholders to a shared and commonly agreed project scope.
Being part of PMO department means:
- working in a global environment, conducting projects and looking for solutions which fit into local as well as global markets.
- cooperation with senior leadership and experienced professionals that allows continuous development, better understanding of business and possibility to influence the future of the company.
- a broad variety of projects and flexibility on methods and tools which employees use. The ample resource of knowledge and trainings helps our employees’ in their professional development.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience as a SME or in Business Analyst role, involving analysis on small/medium projects
- Experience in Agile Project Management and deep understanding of Agile principles and MVP (minimal viable product)
- Experience in leading facilitated workshops, preferably is familiar with design thinking tools supporting creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
- Basic experience utilizing MS Office (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access & Project)
- Basic experience with tools supporting Agile Project Management (JIRA, Confluence)
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing (in English)
- Ability to tailor language and level of details to stakeholder needs
- Tech-savvy enough to understand software products, data flows between systems and technical implications of business decisions
- Attention to details
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Attractive location (Andersia Tower)
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Stable employment conditions
- Free gym in your office
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support Charity Events