We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development. We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning. We are on the lookout for an ambitious Business Analyst, dedicated to dealing with complex data to support Netguru’s top management operations.
Business Data Analyst
Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok, Katowice or remotely
PLN 5,750- 8,750 + VAT (B2B) or
PLN 4,600 - 7,000 brutto (UoP)
Joining Netguru as a Business Data Analyst means:
- being a part of the team considered as innovators and thought leaders;
- working directly with the COO and having Netguru’s top management as internal clients;
- working on top-of-the-league tools in a data-driven environment;
- being a part of an Agile team and enjoying a high degree of independence;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books);
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months;
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
What are the responsibilities of a Business Data Analyst?
- preparing analyses of complex data sets supporting top management in making informed decisions;
- taking ownership of the quality and availability of key data in the organization;
- preparing presentations for the core management and the board;
- supporting the operational side of the company;
- producing and highlighting trends in data & performance analyses.
We want you to come on board if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position in a data-driven environment;
- a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+) and Polish (CEFR C1+);
- an excellent command of Excel;
- an ability to present complex data visually in an easy to comprehend way;
- an ability to conduct research;
- excellent analytical skills;
- an ability to think extra sharp and in a logical way;
- entrepreneurship (approach and/or track record);
- optimism and a can-do attitude;
- a team player spirit.
Salesforce knowledge or certification;
proficiency using other tools, such as Databox, Klipfolio, etc.
Perks & Benefits:
- a generous private health insurance package with dental care;
- a MultiSport card;
- an optional life insurance for you and your family;
- an individual growth budget and an educational plan;
- a MacBook, because we like to work with the best equipment;
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable;
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches;
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups;
- and more!
Sounds like your dream job? Apply! We look forward to meeting you!