- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
- SAP BW and HANA
- Work as independently as possible on business processes and application solutions within the BI area as part of the application delivery team.
- Participate in fit/gap analyses in the reporting process area.
- Contribute to defending the global SAP BW/BO template for any new implementation (M&A, greenfields, existing operations not integrated yet).
- Provide support in design sessions with business stakeholders for improvements and the introduction of new functionality.
- Performs under supervision full lifecycle project tasks: detailed design, build/configuration, testing, data design & coach business users on data preparation. The tasks cover all aspects of business change (processes, business data, supporting applications, organization alignment, enabling IT-infrastructure).
- Work with people from remote locations/regions (internal/external).
- Continue to grow expertise for the respective business processes and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in (applied) Economics, Commercial Engineering, Information Technology or similar.
- Up to 4 years of experience within SAP BI area as a functional analyst and (or) developer.
- Up to 2 years of experience in SAP BW (BW4HANA is a plus) and SAP HANA Native.
- Good knowledge in data warehouse modeling technics, mixed scenarios, HANA SQL Datawarehouse modeling.
- Experience in ABAP (BI scope) is a must.
- Tracked experience in BI frontend tools for reporting (eg. SAC, SAP BO platform tools, Lumira, etc).
- Analytical mind, structured and attention to detail makes you an ideal candidate.
- Knowledge of one or more SAP modules (SD, MM, PP, FI).
- Excellent communicator and team player with a critical, yet result-oriented and positive attitude.
- Strong in English.
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Employee Pension Program.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.
- 100% remote work during pandemic
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.
About the role:
The position would allow you to move into the team and immediately take up the design and implementation work on business process and application projects in SAP BW, BW4HANA, SAP BO with the support of Expert or Senior Business Analysts.