Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Business Analyst/Senior in Credit Services
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
About this opportunity
As (senior) Business Analyst, you’ll play a valuable role in supporting the Credit Services Management team with high quality analytics and providing them with realistic recommendations. At the same time, you run improvement initiatives and provide support to make the change happen.
You will work closely together with both Credit Services Management Team members and employees to develop and implement sustainable improvements to support great customer experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Shaping key metrics and indicators by which leaders assess performance
- Analysing data, coming up with realistic solutions and creating reports (in Excel, Power BI, etc)
- Identifying business improvements and implementing solutions
- Supporting change and improvement initiatives/ projects
- Applying root cause analysis and solve problems sustainably
- Balancing technology and business issues as well as communicating appropriately with both technology and business experts
- Working with cross-functional teams (both within Credit Services and Operations)
- Creating communication materials and powerful presentations
- Supporting Credit Services Management members with hands-on tasks
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are analytical and enjoy working with numbers
- are proactive, self-going and eager to learn
- are capable to thinking out of the box
- are hands-on and willing to ‘roll-up your sleeves’
Your experience and background:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Advanced technical skills (e.g. Excel, Power BI (SQL would be an asset))
- Experience in creating professional reports and giving presentations.
- Planning, reporting, organizational and time management skills.
- A history of supporting/ leading successful improvement initiatives
- Business Risk Management and Operational Excellence knowledge would be an asset
- Solid track record of following through on commitments
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training courses
- Friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.