- Zajęcza 4, 00-351 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
How to succeed:
- Business Analyst/Specialist with hands-on experience in SAS MRM tool or equivalent custom tools/products
- Experience in working with model risk practitioners at a leading financial institution or consulting company
- Experience in translating and documenting the business requirements for SAS MRM into work flows, user interface, dashboards
- Adapting to the application's data model and data attributes
- Good listener and interviewer, receptive to the feedback from the stakeholders
- You are prepared to travel occasionally. Your main base is Warsaw
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- You are enthusiastic, communicative, flexible and you are a team player
- You are transparent, open-minded and value diversity and inclusion
- Agile hands-on experience
- Experience in knowledge sharing & performing trainings sessions for stakeholder & other team members
- Leading system requirements analysis & system implementation experience
- Cooperation on various medium or senior stakeholder levels
As a Business Analyst/Specialist, your key responsibilities will have a focus on SAS Model Risk Manager, and include:
- Continuous design and business requirements translation for model management toolset
- Testing that the business and user requirements are implemented appropriately within the tool
- Data quality assurance controls set up in ING Global Model Data Inventory
- Supporting ING Countries and onsite model stakeholders in rolling out of the Model Risk Management framework worldwide
- Contribute to the ING entities model risk reporting and responding to regulatory requirements and inquiries
- Designing domain and legal entity model portfolios dashboards and reporting tools
- Support/Guide local model communities in execution of the model lifecycle activities
Working per tasks:
We offer you:
- A position where you will be empowered to have a true impact on ING’s future model landscape and contribute to further implementing our innovative Think Forward strategy.
- An exposure to world-class models in the Model Risk Oversight Global Tribe.
- An opportunity to advise on a strategic level and influence the ING portfolio management used by the Bank globally
- On-site Chapter Lead managerial support to onboard and continue to grow and develop within the ING Group
- At ING we offer you a 40 hour contract.
- A competitive salary tailored to your skills, competences, experience and performance.
- A flexible work environment, with the possibility of working from home.
- Time and support for personal development, including courses.
- A challenging, interesting and evolving job/career.
- An informal and positive working environment with highly qualified colleagues, who like to improve, value diversity and support each other.
- An innovative, expanding working environment, also internationally, creating ample opportunities for further development.
- A progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life incrementally. Key activities:
We kindly inform you that we will get in touch only with the chosen candidates. If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here
Model Risk Oversight is looking for BusDevOps Analysts/Specialists
How we work