- Warsaw Spire, plac Europejski 1, 00-844 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
We’re on the lookout for a Business Analyst to join
our expanding Startup & Technology Intelligence team.
We are The Heart, a Corporate Center for Digital Ventures. We believe in bringing new ventures to life through joining forces:
- Building new businesses with our clients, creating companies, product lines, suppliers
& new distribution channels
- Finding and integrating innovations created by tech pioneers and startups
- Connecting leading multinationals in a community club of co-creation and joint business development
Startup & Technology Intelligence
which usually means:
- Being responsible for the analytical tasks of the venture building projects
- Market research supporting sales & delivery of new venture concepts
- Active participation & contribution to the client & internal workshops
- Direct contact with top management from leading international corporations
- Research and assessment of ready-to-scale startups that fit the client brief
- Creation and presentation of client-ready deliverables
We’re looking for a curious person, passionate in the area of new technologies. You are a perfect match if you enjoy researching, exploring & validating new concepts.
- Great analytical & communication skills
- Taking ownership, structuring own work
- Desirable at least 3-6 months of professional experience or successful activities within student organizations
- Consulting, financial services or startup experience would be an asset
- Fluent Polish & English in speech and writing
- Available for at least 4/5, preferably full time
- Student status (2-5th year of studies)
3200 gross PLN, mandate agreement
Why work with us?
- Interesting & varying projects across wide range of industries
- Learning how to build businesses, through active participation in venture building process
- International exposure with foreign clients, researched vendors and partners
- Becoming an expert in in-demand topics like FinTech or RetailTech
- Shaping the company as a whole, contributing to our collaborative culture
- Building your professional network on the job
- Startup benefits: speed, flexibility, autonomy, young team, real impact
- Unique company culture: curious individuals with similar values who care for people and results
Application deadline: 30th August*
Apply earlier to increase your chances!
*We will contact only selected candidates.