- Towarowa 25A, 00-869 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Business Analyst Numer ref.: Location: Warszawa
The Role Responsibilities
- Awareness and understanding of the Bank's and CSS's strategy, model appropriate to the role along with technology/ cyber risks driving the project portfolio.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with internal stakeholders from various units across the Bank.
- Be proactive and communicative in all areas related to understanding, documenting and executing the change.
- Work through requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops.
- Prior experience delivering projects in alignment with internal policies, standards, frameworks by delivering, gathering and maintaining all relevant evidence (documents) proving full compliance to project manager, internal and external auditors.
- Develop wire frames, workflows, process maps, use case diagrams, flowcharts, and other analysis-type documentation.
- Development of test scenarios and test cases, and testing activities necessary to assess the quality and completion of system implementations.
- Review and/or prepare system documentation and specifications in accordance with Bank's methodology.
- Contribute to project lifecycle by applying creativity in problem solving, idea generation, conclusions based on large volumes of information and data.
- Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value.
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and methodologies.
- Prepare end-user training and process documents for stakeholders.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Being proactive and a self-starter, capable of working under limited guidance and supervision.
- The candidate must be process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through including the flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Information Technology space and 3+ Information/ Technology Security, preferably in Banking and Financial services sector
- Must have a clear understanding of the concepts of Malware Protection and end to end information flow. Candidate must have an understanding of industry best practices in respective field and awareness of globally recognized standards & frameworks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate, compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations across diverse cultures
- Provide analytical and critical thinking to support consistency of requirements and development of best-fit solutions while solving problems of various complexity
- Excellent presentation skills with an excellent standard of English
- Must be articulate and composed when delivering difficult messages to stakeholdersApply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions. To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre