- Łucka 2/4/6, 00-845 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for improving processes, introducing operational metrics to optimize day-to-day activities to anticipate and mitigate performance challenges for the business. Business Analyst will be reporting to the Head of Operations and will support and manage cross-business project deliveries especially related to system upgrade projects to improve operational excellence of sales, customer service.
As an BA you will:
- Gather business requirements for system changes
- Assist in the maintenance and development of system reports, data updates, user administration, and workflows (sales force, admin, BI)
- Document business processes, prepare flow chart and introduce the measurement, implement project management standards and processes
- Prepare project documents and project closeouts, evaluate project performance, status reports, financial monitoring and reporting regularly
- Coordinate of building a knowledge base, experience, implement good practices
- Interact with various teams to continuously enhance our system for our business needs
Required skills and competences:
- 1-3 years of professional experience as a business analyst
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel) Working knowledge of SQL Server or academic study of SQL is preferred
- Experience in the consulting is a plus
- Experience in leading project (any certification is a plus)
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting complex data and in providing solutions to all data issues.
- Self-starter; highly motivated and able to work independently
- Teamwork; ability to work in multicultural and cross-functional teams
- Fast learning and self-development: curiosity to learn
- High energy levels. Action oriented. Willingness to take responsibility and initiative. Able to proactively identify and resolve problems
- Ability to communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skills (in English)
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively, ability to multitask
What we offer:
- Values driven culture, friendly and supportive work environment
- Chance to operate state-of-art marketing technology stack
- Flexible working hours and remote work options
- Private health insurance
#Work as a Team #Shoot for the Moon
Booksy International to jeden z najszybciej rosnących polskich start-upów o globalnym zasięgu. Innowacyjna aplikacja codziennie zmienia branżę health&beauty na całym świecie.
Nasze główne biura zlokalizowane są już na 4 kontynentach.
Więcej o nas znajdziesz na www.booksy.com