- Towarowa 25A, 00-869 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our TDR team sits within the Group Operations function and is responsible for mission-critical areas including cyber, information, data, privacy and resilience. These are challenges that impact our clients globally. Our TDR team develops the platforms, drives the processes and builds partnerships to benefit millions of people every day. They thrive in providing solutions to complex issues, devote time and energy to designing new and innovative solutions, and all in an environment that demands being risk-aware, not risk-averse. TDR chooses progress over perfection and aims to always participate with a constructive purpose. The team makes an impact wherever they are based, be it in our offices around the world, our Global Business Solution centres in China, India, Malaysia and Poland, or even from our home.
Now you have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact with a diverse and passionate team of creators, innovators and achievers. With us, you’ll learn, be inspired, and make an impact every day. The success of our work hinges on how we use the unique diversity of our people to realise the effects we seek to achieve: Always on. Always safe. Always Simple.
Standard Chartered is transforming into a Digital Bank and requires a forward thinking and best in class Malware Protection capability which provides a service portfolio of malware detection and prevention solutions that will enable our businesses worldwide to conceptualise, build, deploy and run applications that are secured against known and emerging cyber threats.
The Cyber Security Services (CSS) team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products to maintain and continuously improve Bank’s cyber security posture in today’s ever evolving cyber security landscape.
The Business Analyst will play a key role in developing and maintaining a common understanding of projects’ goals, objectives and scope.
The Business Analyst will work as part of the transformation team to proactively engage stakeholders and elicit business requirements utilizing various techniques and methods to effectively document both the target state of the processes, people, technology and changes required to implement respective solutions addressing these requirements in a jointly agreed manner.
Business Analyst will support project teams throughout entire project lifecycle (all stages) from inception through design, build, test to final deployment and closure.
- Awareness and understanding of the Bank’s and CSS’s strategy, model appropriate to the role along with technology/ cyber risks driving the project portfolio.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with internal stakeholders from various units across the Bank.
- Be proactive and communicative in all areas related to understanding, documenting and executing the change.
- Work through requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops.
- Prior experience delivering projects in alignment with internal policies, standards, frameworks by delivering, gathering and maintaining all relevant evidence (documents) proving full compliance to project manager, internal and external auditors.
- Develop wire frames, workflows, process maps, use case diagrams, flowcharts, and other analysis-type documentation.
- Development of test scenarios and test cases, and testing activities necessary to assess the quality and completion of system implementations.
- Review and/or prepare system documentation and specifications in accordance with Bank’s methodology.
- Contribute to project lifecycle by applying creativity in problem solving, idea generation, conclusions based on large volumes of information and data.
- Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value.
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and methodologies.
- Prepare end-user training and process documents for stakeholders.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent
- Has a proven track record working in project delivery
- Previous experience in data protection is welcome, though not mandatory.
- Has prior experience delivering projects in alignment with internal policies, standards, frameworks by delivering, gathering and maintaining all relevant evidence (documents) proving full compliance to project manager, internal and external auditors.
- Understands the End users perspective
- Critical thinker
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre