CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Business Analyst in Risk Based P&L program (RBPL). In this role you will be working on challenging and complex regulatory program that strengthens CS’s P&L controls to ensure accurate attribution of P&L between market moves and addresses regulator requests to embed these controls in front-to-back processing. Multi-year project having regulatory impact and high visibility for the senior bank business partners.
- Proactive risk management and coordination with Front Office, Quantitative Strategies, Technology and a wide range of front-to-back business partners in order to mitigate business risk and adherence to all CS policies.
- Collate, review, document and gain consensus of business requirements across Front Office, Quantitative Strategies, IT, Market Risk Management and Product Control.
- Liaises with business and Technology partners. Acts as appoint of contact for both groups. In particular collaborating with IT suppliers to deliver solutions in line with business requirements.
- Lead the analysis into a wide range of tasks including the deployment of risk sensitivities and P&L /P&L Attribution in the risk management platform, and ability to deploy resolution of RBPL issues front-to-back.
- Support F2B execution of a project under RBPL Program. This includes full accountability of analysis & scoping, business engagement & buy in, internal & external communications.
- Manage meetings to identify the root cause of issues, define options to solve and produce a resolution roadmap to business partners.
- Business lead in UAT system test phase of project, ensuring adequate test coverage of business requirements, manage the testing scope, timelines, testing process and rollout to our business partners.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking, used to work with challenging deadlines and a wide range of stakeholders. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to details and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Minimum 4+ years of proven industry experience as a Business Analyst within a Financial Services firm.
- Experienced in working with Finance, Front Office and/or in Risk Function (preferable).
- Proficiency in complex requirements management, as part of Business Analysis, solution providing or consultancy.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Outstanding communications skills, including presentation skills – in both formal and informal settings. Detail and results oriented, able to work in a multi-faceted environment and manage complex dependencies.
- Advanced excel skills and familiarity with SQL scripts would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrates high level of diligence, motivation and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.