As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are currently looking for our team in Warsaw for a:
- Lead E2E metric work for projects on client deployment and enhancements.
- Main point of contact for commercial team for deploying complex solutions.
- Coordination and development of the metrics & reports for Global RDDS clients utilizing onshore and offshore resources.
- Provide feasibility and effort estimates in support of new and issue driven tasks.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
- Explain and deliver analysis result for complex solutions to commercial and client side using modern analytical techniques.
- Understanding the business logic of complex solutions and client needs to be able to speak with them on the same language.
- Make recommendations as to the best way to achieve the desired output through creative input and prior knowledge/experiences.
- Deep data analysis for various data sets.
- Mentor junior members of onshore and offshore team.
- Quality Check and lead work in this area for onshore and offshore team.
- Attend commercial/client meetings to confirm the requirements and capture these in a design document.
- Maintain documentation to team standards defined for both the client and internal reference purposes such that all users can access information easily.
- Define and agree timescales for development to support commercial teams.
- Manage requests and schedule these with the team.
- Centrally control the creation and release of analytics internally and to our clients. This involves scheduling work with offshore resources.
- Organise a library of tools available to provide information to other departments and to make it easier to support the reporting and analysis tools we provide to our clients.
- Create efficiencies in the way we manage our global analytics requirements by establishing global ways of working.
- 4-6 years’ experience preferably in a tech, research or operation department with regular interaction with commercial department.
- Minimum Bachelor degree preferably in behavioral sciences, statistics, mathematics, business, technical or a related field.
- Experience creating and managing complex solutions.
- Proficient in Excel (Advanced).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience working with data, databases and/or market research reporting.
- Proven track record of demonstrating leadership, self-motivation and ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Experience with R/Python language usage in regular work will be a big plus.
- VBA, SQL/XML scripting or statistical software packages such as SAS, SPSS and/or Oracle/SQL will be a plus.
- Benefit package: Multisport card, private medical coverage Medicover, life insurance Pramerica, Benefit platform allowing to purchase cinema and theatre tickets.
- Friendly working space: chill rooms, coffee and tea, massages in the office.
- Additional days off and recognition of special moments in your life.
- Stable working environment with employment contract.
- A possibility to create individual career path, additional training in form of gamification.
- A possibility to engage in charity actions and participation in numerous social activities organised within the company.
- Modern office in great location, next to Dworzec Gdański metro station.