private medical care
- Emilii Plater 53, Śródmieście, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Technologies we use
About the project
Are you eager to be a part of something bigger? Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a (Business Analyst AML) ready to share and grow
You will be based at BEC in Warsaw and you will be joining Business Intelligence (BI) team working for AML.
The BI team in AML has a clear purpose: we transform data into valuable information in active partnerships with our Customers, who are the banks located in Denmark.
You will have a key role in ensuring that BEC continuously delivers high-quality products and services to our customers by spearheading the products and their requirements towards the delivery process. You will be a key person involved in shaping BEC products and services between the BI and other AML teams.
By joining the Data Management Solutions team, you will become an integral part of a challenging and interesting journey, where data is at the center of attention. BEC is a place where we create strong fintech together, as it is vital for our organization.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as Business Analyst AML, you will work closely with the Business Intelligence team, Data Integration team, our AML development teams as well as with the Management team. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Support and implement a data-driven approach in BEC
• Translate user needs into reports and dashboards to support lean and agile development practices
• Assisting in building and prioritizing the domain backlog
• Refine and prioritize features/stories in the product backlog to best achieve stakeholders' goals and ensure BEC priorities
• Act as voice-of-the-customer in the domain and as a product owner
• Responsible for building, maintaining, and aligning 5-quarter roadmaps, given BEC strategy and target architecture
• Part-take in conducting epic refinement, business-case building, and securing funding for larger initiatives
• Liaise with other AML development teams to either decide on the right data sources or to drive the product implementation as per previously defined features and stories
• Engage in stakeholders, advise on proper AML practices and AML metrics
• Prioritize team backlogs and build stories.
• Provide daily support and maintenance solutions for our customers
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
We are looking for an ambitious and proactive colleague who can contribute to the team both professionally and personally.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in most of the following skills and experiences:
• Educational background at B.Sc (Ideally M.Sc) within IT and/or Banking or similar
• 4-5 years experience as a Business Analyst or similar roles
• 4 years experience in AML
• 2 years of experience working with Business Intelligence (BI) teams
• Ability to identify requirements and needs directly in an outgoing way in dialogue with various internal stakeholders
• Understanding of delivering software products and ideally experience with product lifecycle management
• Skills for data analysis and ability to use the skills as improvement drivers
• Ability to explain complex things in a simple and understandable way
• Strong understanding of agile project life cycle
The ideal candidate will also have on top of the following:
• Experience and knowledge of different AML metrics
• Experience in transaction monitoring reporting and /or case investigation management reporting and/or sanction screening reporting projects
• Exposure to data warehouse technologies
• Working knowledge of SQL
• Exposure to ELT/ETL tools and data transformation scripts
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
• Business acumen
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Agile mindset
• Take the lead and follow through.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC' you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally.
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
no dress code
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Join a community of people sharing great ambitions
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1.400+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1,600+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.