CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us in one of three Process Optimisation teams as part of the Business Architecture program to deliver big ticket process transformation PoCs and drive out the CFO function of the future. You will be managing the scrums of a multinational team in partnership with senior management to enhance, optimize and re-engineer how CFO operates on a day to day basis.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Proven track record of operating as an effective scrum master in a fast paced environment, including managing scope, timeline, sprint planning/stand ups, backlog grooming and sprint retrospectives.
- Proven track record of working with PO’s to deliver high quality results.
- Proven background in business process change and optimization in a Financial Services organisation.
- Strong business analysis and PM skills.
- Results-oriented, highly motivated and organized with a “can-do” approach.
- Demonstrable background and track record of working in agile delivery methods.
- Experience of Atlas, JIRA, Odyssey and the suite of agile delivery tools.
- Experience with business process modelling a big plus.
- Experience of leveraging innovative tooling such as R, Python, Qlik, Robotics, ETL and others within a process re-engineering context a big plus.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.