- Plac Solny 14AWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Bright Coders' Factory is a premium-quality software house that has been founded in 2016. Since then company is rapidly growing and delivering advanced software solutions to world-wide customers. BCF has its office locations in Wroclaw, Opole, Warsaw and Poznan, however the company offers fully remote jobs as well.
Join us to work with world-class experts (ex-Google, ex-Microsoft etc..) and develop yourself!
Your work will be used in projects in which we support banks and regulatory bodies to identify and stop or prevent money laundering, fraud or other financial crimes.
- Your work will be used in projects in which we support banks and regulatory bodies to identify and stop or prevent money laundering, fraud or other financial crimes.
- This opportunity as a financial crime business analyst / consultant involves analysing the current setup of the financial crime operating models in various financial institutions and, more importantly, improving them.
- You will lead or support client engagements and project delivery, especially in a role of a business analyst capable of quickly understanding problems, performing data analysis to validate the problems, gathering business and functional requirements and suggesting solutions to clients’ needs.
- As part of the role, you will also have the opportunity to put forward your suggestions for new functionalities of our proprietary applications that are used during the project delivery, i.e. working closely with Financial Crime subject matter experts, technology development team and data science team.
- This role requires a good understanding of financial crime compliance (AML, sanctions and fraud) and financial crime technology. We also often work with technology providers and a good understanding of the financial crime vendors market is beneficial.
- 4+ years’ experience gained at a technology solutions vendor (focused on addressing compliance needs) or as a business analyst in a financial institution (supporting financial crime, AML or compliance projects) or as a financial crime consultant in a consulting firm
- A university degree with a background in information technology, mathematics, statistics or other related technical disciplines
- Excellent English language skills
- SQL or other programming language knowledge to perform data assessments and exploratory analysis
- Dashboarding application experience (e.g. Tableau, PowerBi, etc.)
- Knowledge of financial crime systems and technology
- You feel comfortable to stand in front of clients presenting results of the project, to inspire them for an idea or to say no to them when deemed necessary
- Willingness to learn, show initiative and be challenged
- Project management skills
- A confident communicator and strong team member
- Stable, long-term-career oriented workplace
- Attractive salary, accompanied with an annual bonus system
- Unique professional development possibilities for both career paths (managerial and technical) driven by the fast growth of the company's organization
- Work in the modern organisation structure that is driven by the culture of technology enthusiasm, team spirit, respect and integrity on all levels of the organization
- Work with modern technologies and global market clients
- Benefits (Luxmed, Multisport, remote days).