- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Pełny etat
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Support the Services & Solutions Business by implementing various commercial performance and productivity analytics projects to success in close collaboration with Customer Services Marketing, markets, businesses and other Philips stakeholders. Services are integral to Philips transformation towards a solutions company, being in this role you will be a key player in this journey!
You are responsible for
- End-2-End Projects, Content and Quality Management to develop new analytics solutions. Activities include project identification, business requirements gathering, project planning and documentation, functional design and deployment into market, business and central organizations.
- Implements projects with agreed conditions, time, cost and staffing.
- Coordinate developers and analytics resources to ensure the to-be-built solutions satisfy the requirements and business needs.
- Report on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project/program members.
- The ability to define and analyze Key Performance Indicators (e.g. Contract Penetration, profitability of contract and T&M business, price realization, etc.).
- Main point of contact for the developed analytics solutions to support stakeholders in training, and identification of commercial opportunities or performance issues.
- Drive standardizing analytics support of established initiatives and prepare for handing them off for Daily Management with other teams.
- Lead and/or support problem solving activities (PRIDE) with markets and businesses.
- Support the formulation of management recommendations, management reports, tools and dashboards.
You will be part of the Global Customer Services Marketing & Sales Team in Philips and reporting into the Commercial Performance and Productivity Lead. You will work closely with your colleagues in the commercial performance and productivity team to drive commercial performance in customer services in close collaboration with all businesses and markets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree preferably in a Business Economics, Business Administration, Finance and/or Accounting orientated study.
- Experience in a multinational matrix organization, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Preferably LEAN Experience (e.g. Daily Management, PRIDE Problem Solving)
- Ability to set goals, manage milestones, document progress, and reporting out to senior management.
- Team-player, Self-starting, persistent, results driven, "Can-do-Will-do" mentality and creative.
- The ability to leverage strong interpersonal communication skills to motivate multi-disciplinary, multi-departmental and/or remote stakeholders.
- Excellent English oral and written communication.
- Strong analytical skills combined with business acumen.
- Ability to perform data analysis and utilize as a means to communicate and drive change.
- Advanced technical skills in Excel and PowerPoint, experience with Qlikview and/or other business information systems.
In return, we offer you
- Unique combination of a critical and challenging role in a creative and empowering office environment.
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved.
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members.
- Benefit System cards.
- Discount for Philips products.
- Convenient working conditions in office in the city center.
- Positive energy and professional support in everyday duties.
Why should you join Philips?
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.