- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
At HPE Financial Services we stand apart from other providers by serving as a bridge between technology and finance solutions, and enabling our customers to reach their business goals. We do this by providing financial investment and lifecycle management strategies that help our customers accelerate their IT/digital transformation and stay flexible with future technology needs.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Transactional Support – Business Applications Manager to join us! This role is a hybrid Business/IT role merging a strong IT background with Business Acumen, the ability to troubleshoot IT issues/lead developers towards a solution, dealing with escalations and communicate with Business users. Continuously striving to provide best in class both external and external, as well as creating a bridge to IT and outsourcing providers when required. You will define, manage and evaluate business plans to ensure they are operationally executable against defined strategic objectives. You will successfully lead and partner with cross-functional teams to develop short-term projects.
If you have a track record in a similar role, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
Application being supported - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Support. Ability to support transactions with complex customizations in the areas of
- Configuration / IT support / Business Proces Support
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Vendor Collaboration/Procurement tools and processes
- TAX /VAT/Sales and Marketing
How you'll make your mark:
- Day to day interaction with Colleagues (app users) and in some extent Partners/Customers in order to support the HPEFS Applications and meet SLAs.
- Be familiar with the Processes and make sure that the Processes and tools are appropriately supported.
- Proactive monitoring of the Application
- Test Application changes/new solutions when required.
- Understand and follow implementation documentation (system to system flow).
- Leads small improvement projects: root cause analysis, recommendations leading to permanent and sustainable fixes.
- Contributes to priority projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations.
- Develops go-forward business plan recommendations based on potential risks and returns.
- Strong IT background (Project and/or development work)
- General Knowledge in Programming languages (e.g: .NET, T-SQL, VB.net, HTML)
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management and influencing skills.
- Developed relationship management skills.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Power BI or other data visualization expertise a plus
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.