- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25C, 31-416 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are Lundbeck – a global pharmaceutical company based in Copenhagen, Denmark, tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. In March 2014, we established Lundbeck Group Business Services in Kraków to help Lundbeck employees globally focus their specialized skills on providing innovative treatments to people suffering from brain diseases. We do that by delivering best-in-class business services in the following areas: Accounting and Reporting, Procurement and Finance Operations, IT and Business Process & System Support, and Human Resources.
Business Area Financial Controller, A2R
Purpose of the role
The main purpose of the role is to assure the delivery of all accounting, controlling, compliance, financial and tax reporting processes in scope. Business Area Financial Controller, A2R is a pivotal role in ensuring appropriate quality and stimulating cooperation across teams, processes, systems and functions. The role concentrates approximately 70% of time on delivering of accounting, financial and tax reporting activities and 30% on financial controlling.
Your job and key responsibilities
Being responsible for all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring quality and compliance with appropriate GAAP standards (IFRS & local GAAP) and regulatory requirements in assigned Business Area which consists of few counties
Managing daily tasks of the team assigned, deciding and initiating relevant operational actions, while consulting tactical and strategic decisions with the Finance Team Manager, A2R
Acting as an internal expert for respective GBS Teams (e.g. AR, S2P)
Acting as a key contact and main business partner to Finance Directors, HQ and other stakeholders in own LoB
Supporting Finance Director in budgeting and forecasting process, performing ad-hoc analysis for decision makingBeing responsible for executing internal controls for assigned Business Area, reporting incompliance and risks to the Finance Team Manager, A2R
Supporting the Finance Team Manager, A2R in terms of knowledge management, best practices and competencies development (incl. development plans for the team)
Supporting resource and productivity analysis (incl. recruitment)
Excelling the process in scope together with the Team Manager to develop effective ways of working and optimal processes
Being responsible for selected internal key performance indicators for Business Area like timeliness and quality
Coordinating and leading projects/improvement initiatives/migrations, etc.
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications
- Minimum 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- University degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Accounting qualification preferred (ACCA, CPA, CIMA)
- Sound knowledge of International Accounting Standards and Taxation
- Experience with preparing financial statements under IFRS and local standards
- Experience in financial controlling and business partnering preferred
- Experience in tax accounting and reporting
- Experience in audit considered an asset
- Knowledge of SAP, BW/BI (e.g. AfO), MS Office
- English at C1 (another European language is welcome)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature attitude towards challenges and problem solving - being able to work with limited guidance and able to determine information needed to resolve more complex issues, manage pressure effectively and cope well with setbacks
- Being able to work to tight deadlines and with switching priorities
- Proactive and creative in terms of improving ways of working
- Keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which allows for data interpretation versus simple reporting
- Experience in effectively communicating key data
- Ability and desire to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance managers
- Taking ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Showing leadership skills
- Intimate atmosphere
With approximately 200 employees on board, we maintain a friendly atmosphere and offer a sense of belonging
- Growth for our people
We provide many development opportuniries, from international assignments to crafted talent programs, to enhance your growth.
- Breathing openness
With highly visible and accessible leaders, we encourage cross-collaboration and the open feedback culture.
- High performance through team work
We share the same collaborative spirit to get the work done as a team while being supported by the leaders.
- Inspiring purpose
We are driven by our mission of restoring brain health, so every person can be their best, and are highly engaded in CSR and charitable initiatives taht helps us achieve that in our community.
- Energizing work environment
Vibrant environment with a lot of fun and integration activities lined up throughout the year.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates who will meet our selection criteria.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience. Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
Read more at www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/progress-in-mind.
Our approximately 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales. Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries. Our research centre is based in Denmark and our production facilities are located in Denmark, France and Italy. Lundbeck generated revenue of DKK 17.2 billion in 2017 (EUR 2.3 billion; USD 2.6 billion).
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com and connect with us on Twitter at @Lundbeck and via our LinkedIn company page.