Business Assistance Specialist - Personal Assistant
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us in the role of Business Assistance in Cross Divisional Service Platform. In this role, you will provide the high-level executive and administrative support to senior managers and manage confidential information. Your responsibilities will include managing variety of administrative tasks, with main focus on complex calendar management (agenda set up and meeting governance) as well as travel booking and expenses settlement. Additionally you will be monitoring proper flow of information and documentation. Finally liaising with internal staff at all levels in other corporate office.
Your future colleagues
This role is within the Cross Divisional Service Platform (CDSP) which provides a wide range of services in the area of Business Assistance, Business Management, Graphic and Multimedia Design, Visual Communication Design and Digital Solutions to internal business clients globally. The services are end-to-end managed by specialists and charged as an internal service provider to Divisions and Corporate Functions. The team is hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience, preferably as Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant, Administration Specialist, Event Coordinator and/or other business support function.
- Proven background of calendars management: organizing meetings, ensuring the acceptances and keeping bookings up-to date, taking account of complex diaries and global time-zone differences.
- Familiar with travel booking (point-to-point or multi-destination) and leading expenses from pre-approval to final settlement including consultation of T&E policy.
- Outstanding communication skills in English (both written and verbal), enable you to build good relations and collaborate with your diverse partners.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel on intermediate level required/
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.