Business Assurance Auditor
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The European Business Assurance & Compliance team is responsible for providing a second line of defence in our risk model. It will conduct audits and assessments across Stores, Processing Centres, Logistics, eCommerce, Corporate Offices and Third Parties.
You will be responsible for creating and leading audit programmes and assessing compliance against internal processes, regulatory standards and legislation across a range of fields, including operations, health & safety, human resources, information & data security, loss prevention, shrink, transport, customer service and physical security. You will be able to interpret policies, procedures and regulation into meaningful risk management.
As you will be responsible for either the UK & Ireland or Continental Europe geographies or Corporate offices, extensive travel to conduct audits, maintain presence and relationships across all business areas will be essential. An intricate level of business partnering will be required across business areas.
You will maintain a broad range of knowledge across all business areas to ensure risks are appropriately identified and escalated, trends are reported to business partners and corrective actions managed in accordance with policy.
- Responsible for the effective planning and completion of all audits across all business areas, to an agreed annual plan in line with budget whilst identifying cost efficiency opportunities
- Responsible for leading all stages of the auditor audit framework (planning, field work, reporting and follow up activities of the audit plan)
- Responsible to identify and report agreed corrective actions, analysis and trends both verbally and in the form of a clear and concise audit report
- Responsible to act as a subject area lead to ensure all audit content is in line with business and regulatory requirements whilst ensuring the wider team are updated
- Will support the Business Assurance & Compliance strategy by acting as a point of contact for business partners and third parties
- Is responsible to manage and plan their own activity whilst identifying cost efficiency opportunities across travel and tasks
- This is a contributor role, with no line management expectation but will require a degree of thought leadership
- IIA Certificate in Internal Audit and Business Risk or similar is desirable, but a willingness to study and earn certification is crucial
- Previous experience in a financial or non-financial auditing role will be advantageous
- Ability to analyse data and follow a process in logical steps to ensure compliance is accurately assessed
- Able to articulate complex processes and legislation in simple form and in terms of consequence or risk to TJX and its associates or customers
- Strong communication and organisational skills with ability to work to tight deadlines, act on own initiative in a logical and decisive manner
- Has an interest in or prior experience in Health & Safety, Risk Management or other relevant specialist field
- Ability to take on new information quickly and get to the detail with sometimes minimal experience in a given business area
- Is inquisitive, detailed and tactful
- Can deliver challenging feedback to a range of stakeholders in a professional and helpful style