- Szczytnicka 9, 50-382 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are currently looking for an individual to join the CS Wroclaw Discretionary & Advisory Product Materials which is part of International Wealth Management business of Credit Suisse.
We work as team extension of a Switzerland based sector and are responsible for creating and maintaining basic product after sales and communication materials for Discretionary Mandates and Wealth Management Funds of Investment Management, Advisory business, AM Multi Asset Funds. This includes the production and maintenance of a broad range of multi-language/cross-country materials - planning, development, production (or updating), publication and distribution to Credit Suisse internal recipients.
You will be responsible for development of new tools/applications to provide wide range of marketing and after sales documents in an efficient manner as well as improvements of existing solutions. In this position you will be able to use your programming skills in VBA language (mostly in MS Excel, Access) and process management skills, while closely working with our business partners in various countries and project and process managers in our sector.
- Manage ongoing work to improve and automate materials production’ processes.
- Development & maintenance of Excel-based applications (incl. manuals creation, knowledge sharing).
- Assistance, contribution and advisory in creation of new product materials as well as efficiently maintaining the existing global franchise of all basic materials (incl. dedicated IT tools).
- Manage technical support of the existing production processes.
- Manage the highest standards of produced marketing materials.
- Tracking and analyzing materials statistics.
- Working on the new functionalities/tools being introduced to the team by being involved in their configuration, mapping and their adjustment to the team processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other office applications and an interest in enhancing these skills further.
- Programming VBA skills, also basic SQL for MS Access queries will be a plus.
- Focus on improvement of effectiveness, also with new IT tools & processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Can-do approach and being open to change.
- Basic knowledge and interest in financial markets & investment products is an asset.
- Results-oriented individual with relentless focus on high quality.
- Process and business partner management experience.
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to learn (e.g. new tools and programs).
- Strong attention to details and client-centric approach.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)