Business Change Project Manager
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role as a Business Change Project Manager/Business Analyst supporting our fast-paced FC, CC&I Change Execution team in terms of all aspects of key global projects. In this exciting position within an international environment, you would be responsible for business analysis, manage communication decks/presentations, process re-engineering and stakeholder management. You will take part in the delivery of global projects with the aim of advancing bank changing foundational projects, reducing process complexity, addressing key audit points, growing business efficiency and reducing risk. You will be working closely with our CRCO business partners to understand project initiatives, the requirements and to support the roll-out of projects to all lines of business, booking centres and divisions globally. You will be supporting/ managing projects forward from the initial concept to the final realization and roll-out to global end users.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are open to discuss flexible/agile working. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- An above average university degree or an equivalent education.
- A minimum of 3 years’ (non IT) proven project management experience within the financial services industry, any specific experience in Compliance or working as a Consultant is considered an asset.
- A proven track record in project management, change management, systems development, process re-engineering (incl. target operating models), process mapping, automation of workflows is desired.
- Outstanding communication and partner skills allow you to optimally collaborate, negotiate and build-up enduring relationships on all hierarchical levels.
- Knowledge of AML, FATCA, KYC, PEP, Risk Assessments and Appetites and other Compliance & Regulatory topics would be a benefit.
- High flexibility and attention to detail with strong problem solving and analytical skills combined with proven ability to manage work independently and prioritize multiple challenging assignments.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English is required; German and/or any other languages is a plus but not a requirement.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)