Business Consulting Analyst
EY Global Delivery Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
EY GDS Service Excellence team’s purpose is to drive efficiencies in the way EY teams operate and deliver service to both internal and external customers. You will be part of a regional transformation team to design standardized, harmonized and optimized to-be services for the entire region in an efficient and timely manner. In the role of the Quality Analyst (Senior Associate) you will be contributing in building the Continuous Improvement Culture in our organization. You will be taking active part in various quality and automation projects, both on a global and local scale.
Your key responsibilities
- Consulting and partnering with our internal clients to help them develop high performance solutions
- Identifying strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Facilitate Process Improvement workshops in order to identify Automation and Quality projects in operations
- Perform data collection (data gathering, validation and consolidation of the respective functions and services)
- Support the to-be service design including creating flowcharts, mapping risks etc.
- Prepare fit-gap analysis considering gathered information
- Contribute in building the Continuous Improvement Culture in operations
- Taking active role in designing new KPIs,
- Active participation in the process optimization,
- Communicate and report quality data, issues, non-compliance, process gaps through measurements,
- Responsibility for the projects documentation,
- Support CAPA and FMEA initiative,
- Participation and support local and Global projects within our GDS organization,
- Identify opportunities to share/adopt process standardization across GDS centers.
Skills and attributes for success
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in Quality role
- A min 2 years’ experience in cooperating with internal/external clients
- Experience in process optimization, identifying process gaps, as well as creating and implementing improvement ideas
- Good understanding of XML format
- Understanding of Robotics Process Automation approach,
- Fluent English,
- Other European language is a strong asset (French, Italian, Spanish).
- Good experience with SOP (Standard Operational Procedure) and process maps creation
- Analytical mind-set, but also creative and a “can do” attitude
- Experience in KPI/SLA reporting regarding timeliness, accuracy, volumes, etc.,
- Basic statistical knowledge: sampling, forecasting, etc.,
- Knowledge of Quality methods and tools (Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen) is an asset,
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the clients and leadership,
What we look for
We’re interested in hiring a professional who is capable of thinking creatively and providing innovative suggestions that will improve service delivery of various service lines at EY GDS. A great candidate would be someone able to demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the clients and leadership
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices