Business Continuity Specialist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide assistance to managers in organizing and maintaining business impact analyses for business processes and technology platforms and applications.
- Assist with scheduling and coordination of plan exercises and tests.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Business & Technology Resilience (BTR) Plan Managers, Coordinators and Sponsors in the Aon community.
- Assist the team when business disruptions occur. Help document incident summaries and after actions reviews, as directed.
- Assist in the creation and dissemination of compliance reports.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Global Program’s standard documentation.
- Assist with internal and external Business & Technology Resilience audits
- Provide support to regional Global Protection Services (GPS) peers and leadership, as requested.
- Actively participate in and support global program initiatives driven by global team peers. Ability to collaborate to develop beneficial outcomes in support of global program objectives.
- Individual with a major or concentration in business continuity, disaster recovery or emergency management.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (written and oral, presentation and interpersonal skills).
- Above average organizational skills.
- Self-starter with aptitude to prioritize tasks to meet project/global program requirements.
- Team player with ability to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced virtual team environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- FREE DENTAL CARE
Health insurance that gives acces to 1700 medical centers across the country including free dental care
- BRAND NEW OFFICE IN ZABŁOCIE
Opened in 2018, supporting collaboration flexibility, wellbeing and activity based working
- FLEXIBLE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Multispord cards, insurance, retail vouchers and more
- TASTY FRESHLY GROUNDED COFFEE
Black, Espresso, Cappuccino, Americano, Flat White...we have it all
- UNIQUE WORKPLACE CULTURE
No formal dress code or managers hidden behind closed doors
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
Flexible workings hours and an option to work from home allow you to adjust the work to your lifestyle!
- INTERNAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Change or advance your career within Aon. Almost half of our senior specialist started in junior roles at Aon
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
A wide range of internal and external courses available, including courses for 8 different languages
- WELLBEING AWARENESS
Benefits focused on your welfare, lots of social events and time set aside for charity