- Experience in operations supply chain analysis or financial analysis or business process or labor demand analytics and working with systems within a fast paced metrics driven environment;
- Thrive on analytics and detailed investigation; able to coordinate workload;
- Solution driven approach to systems and processes; advanced computer literacy (MS Excel, MS Access/other Database). SQL knowledge is an asset;
- Decision making/complex problem solving - proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources, probes/considers all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conducts root cause analysis; refers to long term plans and goals; prioritizes key factors; acts decisively, promptly and confidently;
- Proficiency with quantitative analysis and databases;
- You are fluent in English. Both verbally and written communication.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.