Our purpose is simple and compelling: To release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
ROCKWOOL products save energy and water and reduce CO2 emissions, protect buildings from the spread of fire; reduce waste; improve acoustic comfort, building performance and aesthetics; and enhance Precision Growing, thereby improving the efficiency of fresh food production.
While the stone we use may be millions of years old, what we do with it is cutting-edge. Every day, ROCKWOOL colleagues are developing and applying new technologies to release yet more potential of stone wool to enrich modern life.
Would you also be proud to enrich society like we do? Apply now to join us as we improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services Center (RGBS) in Poznań is a multi functional competence center of the ROCKWOOL Group (with the headquarters in Denmark), which provides financial, accounting, DIGITAL (IT), HR and Group Technology services for Group entities. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process, cross – processes (departments) as well as positions of expert in exact field (system, process or Clients). Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills.
This is the role
Business Controlling is a continuously growing team closely coopering and supporting Finance Executives globally. Now we are successfully extending the scope of service that’s why we are looking for an experienced Business Controller to strengthen our team within the range of the task: reporting, standardization, settings KPI’s and data analysis.
Business Controller closely cooperates with sales and production functions across different ROCKWOOL brands.
We want you to work with us and execute business controlling processes as well as establish a collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Run and distribute various sales reports (to sales representatives and managers)
- Identify possible improvements (best practices, cost reductions, business opportunities)
- Prepare parts of a monthly reporting package to management teams
- Prepare analysis for production, finance and other stakeholders which are crucial for making business decisions in company
- Highlight variances to plans and/or changed in trends and patterns
- Information to large international customers about their development
- Work on improving quality in data (with the business process knowledge team), incl. customer assignment
This is what you offer
- University degree
- Education in controlling is an asset
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in controlling, reporting (c.a. sales or production)
- English at advanced level
- Business mindset and acumen
- Projects leading /supporting experience
- Experience in external customer contact is an asset
- Strong affinity with automation and data warehouse (SAP BW or alike)
- Experience in Standardization of Reporting
- Ability to work with graphs, dashboards and create them in structured way
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Travelling - Occasionally
- Personal interest in executing controlling/ finance processes
- Possess analytical skills
- Manage multiple tasks successfully in a hectic working day
- Quality and efficiency driven (cont. improvement)
- Process manager (deadlines)
- (Internal) customer oriented
- Project leading or supporting
- Anticipating on things and proactive approach
- Team player
This is what we offer
By joining our team of 250+ employees, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious office building - Maraton Business Center.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply with CV written in English (please click Apply button).