Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. All the way.
- Optimize Finance and Customer Experience KPIs, ensure backlogs are effectively kept low and in control.
- Ensure monthly risk assessment and control performances are 100% in compliance.
- Proactive review and action to mitigate key and critical risk area.
- Actively support E2E Control compliance and process improvements through close cooperation with Customer Experience, Area Finance, Global Service Center Functions and GRC.
- Ensure job costing controls are followed.
- Minimize and control the manual accruals, improving its accuracy.
- Local ICB&ICP anchor resolving open and aged items in line with the timelines.
- Finance Governance on new or adjusted customer/system/supplier/project implementations.
- Business partner to Management to identify and drive resolution of revenue/costs leakages.
- The person with strong analytical skills - not put off by certain routine tasks that allow you to produce high quality results with attention to relevant details.
- Attention to details, ability to handle huge data and MS Office expertise.
- Experienced with SAP.
- Motivated to learn, like to take initiatives and ownership of your tasks and challenge existing processes and models.
- Able to structure your work and prioritize well, as well as show stamina in peak periods.
- Good communications skills.
- Finance/Accounting degree.
- Experience in the field of logistics is a big plus.
- Native Polish and fluent English.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development across a world class organization, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity.
The environment is friendly and dynamic, with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees; you’re valued as part of our team.
You will work with colleagues in a large variety of positions and roles enabling you to build a great network within Maersk Group.