- Stefana Batorego 19Kraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
GAEU Consulting is the European leader in obtaining subsidies and grants to research and innovation projects. We support the most innovative European companies in bringing their products and technologies to the market with EU grants as a propelling force.
As a small and agile organization, we tailor our services to the individual Client preferences and build personal relations with our Clients. The employees are confronted on a daily basis with unique opportunities to learn about the most innovative concepts and ideas in Europe and help those concepts become reality through EU funding.
As a company with clear ambitions to grow, GAEU Consulting is continually looking for new passionate individuals who combine strong interest in modern technologies with superior language skills and the consulting-type mind-set.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates for the position of: Business Development Advisor to our rapidly growing branch office in Krakow. If you want to be a part of an international team working with unique project assignments and committed to set new standards in EU grants consultancy services, get familiar with the description of the duties that soon can be yours.
- As an Advisor/Consultant in GAEU, you will be a part of GAEU’s Innovation Funding Team and cooperate closely with international clients
- You would be responsible for delivering a high quality proposal by building a professional business case with the client cooperation
- Your duties will stretch across the whole life-cycle of project realization, from research tasks to describe the innovation, through delivery of professional written grant application texts and pitch decks in English, to client assistance and support during the whole process
- You would be responsible for validating business plans and participating in strategic business decision for the customers we serve
- In your project assignments you will work with a great variety of projects including: life science, ICT, green technologies and have exposure to most innovative solutions that may soon enter the market
- Your duties will give you a unique understanding of the business and market trends in Europe and the long-term development goals pursued by the leading European innovation companies
- You are fluent in English and have great understating of how to build customer relationship.
- You feel comfortable writing texts in English, involving technical descriptions and business terminologies
- You have been writing a business cases, investments memorandums or business plans
- You have analytical mind, good understanding of business environment and landscape
- You are result oriented person with the open minded approach
- You represent a strong interpersonal skills and work great with customers by being pro-active in every interaction
- You are comfortable with videoconferences, and regular customer interaction to discuss the progress of the project and obtain the necessary information
- You are eager to learn new things and open to receive feedback
- You possess an open mind, have social skills and a positive thinking
- You can work independently and in a group
- Important role in an international consulting company with ambition to grow
- Unique opportunity to constantly develop your language skills and ability to write professional business texts
- Unique opportunity to learn about most competitive EU funding mechanisms like Horizon 2020
- Exposure to most innovative solutions and products that may have input on shaping the EU landscape.
- Interesting professional challenges and diverse career prospects
- Excellent salary with private medical insurance
- Skills development through varied work assignments
- Work in a motivated team in the Cracow city centre
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, do not hesitate to submit your application and CV in English or Polish as soon as possible. Please be informed that we contact personally only chosen candidates.