Business Development Agent with Hungarian and English language
ELFA DISTRELEC sp. z o.o.
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Our CEE Sales team is currently looking for a new Hungarian Inside Sales member. If you like to communicate with customers on a daily basis and you understand the importance of a high level quality in remote work (60% home based), you want to be both a salesperson and customer support this is the right place for you.
Support the business with day-to-day pre and post sales activities via email and phone, covering Hungarian market.
- Support Business Development Agent (s) daily workload
- Dealing with product inquiries
- Handling BoM lists
- Support clients with customer registrations / account management including data clean up
- Post sales activities: complaints handling, order tracking, communicating with warehouse and other internal teams (purchasing, order processing, finance)
- Handle quotations in a timely and professional manner
- Recognizing sales trends.
- Opportunity generation, cross selling
- Stay up-to-date with new products / services and new pricing / payment plans
- Native Hungarian speaker and intermediate in English
- Great communicator, Social intelligence, winning mentality
- Customer orientated
- Proactive can-do attitude
- Quick thinking, excellent problem solver
- Previous direct sales (B2B) experience
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Analytical experience and ability to interpret financial and sales data and results
- Demonstrates Change Agility, Resiliency, Drive for Results and Customer Focus
- Ability to Collaborate and Connect with Others in a multi-channel multi-cultural environment.
- Technical mindset
- Technical / Electronics degree
- Sales experience in the Electronics board or component industry
- SAP or CRM experience
- Knowledge of our high Service business
- B2B Web and E-Business experience
- Proven strategic key / corporate account experience and sales negotiation competencies including financial analysis.
What we offer
- Friendly and professional team, international work environment
- Training, support and growth
- Hybrid work (60% home - 40% office)
- Modern, digital work environment
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme
Distrelec is a leading European distributor of electronics, automation and measurement technology. Distrelec was founded in 1973 in Switzerland and is one of Europe’s leading technical components distributors. Constant growth over recent years has made the Distrelec Group a leading online and catalogue distributor for electronics, automation and measurement technology, as well as for IT and accessories.