- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Techland is an independent developer, distributor, and global publisher of AAA games available on PC, Sony Playstation, as well as the Xbox family of devices including Xbox One. The company has operated since 1991 and so far has opened three branches – in Warsaw, Wrocław, and in Ostrów Wielkopolski – where it employs about 400 people all together. Techland's most known productions include Dead Island, Call of Juarez, and Dying Light, all loved by millions of players around the world. You will find more information at the www.techland.net website.
Your daily tasks:
- creating business development strategy with accordance to company goals,
- managing relations with key 1st party partners, distributors and other partners (e.g. outsource partners, technical partners),
- identifying new business opportunities that meet the strategic needs of the company, for example:
- analysing various revenue models,
- creating business plans, sales strategies for chosen initiatives,
- contract drafting and negotiations,
- developing and executing growth strategies, via e.g. IP extensions,
- supervising and ensuring that all the contracts are timely executed on Techland’s and partner’s side,
- managing and developing network of business contacts mainly within (but not limited to) game development industry,
- participating in various game development events around the world, such as E3, GDC, gamescom etc.,
- managing Business Development Team,
- close cooperation with marketing, development/production and finance teams.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- significant experience in the business development area,
- excellent understanding of financial and sales strategies,
- current knowledge about the video game market and trends,
- ability to provide leadership to team members at all levels,
- understanding of the role of professional communication inside and outside the company,
- wide managerial experience,
- strong negotiation skills and proactive attitude.
- experience in the game development industry.
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses.
- outstanding work atmosphere.
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.