- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
An exciting opportunity for business development managers with experience in M&A processes. The aim of the role is to find synergies between current businesses (and potential ones gained in acquisition process) with Clients current and future needs.
Our Client is Polish capital group operating in automotive business with plants in Poland and abroad.
- Being responsible for creation a growth strategy and it's implementation
- Origination of business development and M&A projects incl. acquisitions, divestment, alternative investment opportunities
- Comprehensive project management and execution with cooperation with internal Clients and external providers
- Supporting business owners and top management on the execution of strategic initiatives and special projects
- Being a part of inter-disciplinary internal team
- Solid experience in large capital group in similar position, preferable in diverse industries
- Seniority with contacts with stakeholders, BOD, Clients and other
- Success driven, hands-on approach, excellent project management skills
- Experience in working faced-paced environment
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills
- Delegating tasks for dispersed team
- Willingness to travel to multiple locations in Poland and CEE region
Our Clients offer competitive salary, bonus, company car and other tools needed for work.