- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Pełny etat
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Drive growth in our Services and Solutions business by identifying opportunities in commercial productivity and performance, turning them into initiatives/projects and executing them in close collaboration with various businesses and markets. Services are integral to Philips transformation towards a solutions company, being in this role you will be a key player in this journey! A very exciting role, bridging global marketing and sales with local business development.
You are responsible for
- Managing various commercial productivity initiatives from project management and content perspective
- Identifying new opportunities to improve commercial performance and productivity and exploring them with colleagues in central teams, markets and businesses using business analytics
- Defining and leading initiatives/projects to improve commercial performance and productivity and establishing the right performance tracking structures.
- Developing campaigns and attack plans in collaboration with Businesses, Markets and Product Management to address major commercial productivity opportunities
- Establish benchmarking and best practice sharing across markets.
- Support the formulation of management recommendations, business case creation and management reports, tools and dashboards
- Drive standardizing analytics support of established initiatives and prepare for handing them off for Daily Management with other teams
- Review Key Performance Data on a regular base (e.g. Contract Penetration, profitability of contract and T&M business, price realization, Installed Base opportunities, SFDC funnel management analytics, etc.)
You are a part of
The Commercial Performance & Productivity team, responsible for driving performance in our global Services & Solutions business and enabling year on year growth. You will work in a highly motivated team and work with stakeholders in various central teams, markets and businesses across the globe. Centrally you will work with the multi-cultural marketing team consisting of product managers, program managers and performance managers. The team operates in an open atmosphere and is characterized by a “self-starting” mentality and creating your own focus areas after consulting with the various stakeholders. The work location is Best, The Netherlands.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Min 5 years of experience in a related field
- Experience in Business Analytics
- Strong project management skills
- Preferably LEAN Experience (e.g. Daily Management, PRIDE Problem Solving)
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- Ability to collaborate effectively with global teams located around the world and experience in matrix structures
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
In return, we offer you:
- Unique combination of a critical and challenging role in a creative and empowering office environment.
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved.
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members.
- Benefit System cards.
- Discount for Philips products.
- Convenient working conditions in office in the city center.
- Positive energy and professional support in everyday duties
Why should you join Philips?
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.