- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
- Planning to develop and implement a CL business development strategy (national)
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage the most important business local sales opportunities
- Evaluate the findings of market research or analysis projects, assess the viability of alternative opportunities, and present recommendations to the HQ
- Establish high-level, significant relationships with potential clients, customers, partners, key decision-makers, and industry leaders to promote the organization’s services.
- Lead the most important meetings and negotiations with potential clients and business partners in compliant way to pursue business opportunities and protect the organization’s business interests.
- Liaise with a variety of management and staff within CEVA and across the CEVA Group as a means of facilitating own projects and other business development initiatives.
- Ensures the annual plan and any revisions of the budget for business development, in collaboration with the competent operational Division
- Collaborate with Solution Design / Operational / IT teams/ Legal Department whenever it is needed to ensure the sales plan
The ideal candidate:
- University degree
- Experience in contract logistics sales on the Polish market. Minimum requirement is 5 years of experience in the field of CL Business Development.
- Proven track record of knowledge in special sector (e-com, automotive, technology) will be beneficial.
- Local law / regulations connected to the contact logistics environment
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish, MS Office, negotiations, formal presentation skills + solution design/operational knowledge
- Results Oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills (relationship building)
- Available to frequent travels
- Positive, competitive, confident personality with strongly developed persuasive skills and customer focused orientation
- Proven contacts, successes, relationships on local market
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: [email protected] We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.