- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Business Development - you will have the responsibility of building and sustaining profitability of product lines within your region and named accounts.
- Client Management - you will create credibility through consultative approach (value selling), build strong client relationships and earn the client’s trust.
- Building strategy - you will analyze and adapt new strategies to react to changing business trends. You will be responsible for studying and understanding market trends and knowing how they affect accounts.
- Sales - you will plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales.
- Product knowledge - you will earn and maintain in-depth knowledge of MAS and MV/RFID solutions and associated technologies.
- Marketing activities - you will plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales and you will take care of product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
What will make you a great candidate:
- Fluent in English and Russian/Ukrainian is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in BA or Economics or Technology.
- Experience selling end-to-end solutions using a consultative sales methodology.
Understand sales of technology related products.
- Experience of B2B sales (sales to retail sector is an advantage).
- Experience in selling RFID/ Trackability / Inventory solutions is a plus.
- Reporting line: this position reports directly to Sales Manager EMEA
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone and other benefits.
- Location: Warsaw with possibility to work in hybrid model (home office)
Please include in your CV the following information:” I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Nuvadis Talents Sp. z o.o. in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
„I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."
We inform that: “The administrator of your personal data is Nuvadis Talents Sp. z o.o. with registered office at ul. Brodzińskiego 27, 01-557 Warsaw. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of including you in the talent database as needed to carry out recruitment process. You have the right to request access to the personal data and edit it. Providing data in the scope specified by the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974 - The Labor Code and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.