sharing the costs of sports activities
- Alberta Einsteina 36, GliwiceGliwice, Silesian
- Offer expired 17 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior), expert
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for business development activities internationally, especially for the European market by developing and maintaining relationships with customers as well as identifying future leads within business units to drive the growth of revenue, profitability, and market share. The incumbent will be a key part of the commercial team within the company’s business.
- Codevelop and execute a sales and marketing strategy to better meet new customer needs and requirements - with the objective of both expanding business with current accounts and penetrating new markets and customers
- Seek opportunities and follow new leads that can expand company’s business in line with the current strategy
- Deliver plan objectives and identify short and long-term growth opportunities
- Forecast revenues and expenses to the Management
- Coordinate and collaborate with the internal teams to address customer and market requirements through strategic business planning and sales execution
- Maintain a high level of interaction with potential customers to develop a deep understanding of their requirements
- Take part in contract negotiations
- Develop and maintain a high level of industry knowledge to gain an understanding of trends in the market
- Work closely with the operations teams to proactively resolve any issues that might impact new key customers
- Drive a dedicated market and competition analysis
Technical background degree preferred
6+ years of experience in product sales with a track record of growing revenue, profitability, and market share within B2B industry
Excellent English and Polish language skills
Excellent selling skills requiring high-level persuading and negotiating skills with key decision makers
Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate customer needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends, and competitive threats within a market
Ability to analyze financial data, prepare accurate forecasts, measure and report on performance
Understanding of the disciplines of strategic account planning, account management, new account development, and administration
Exceptional presentation, communication, and people skills
Ability to build strong relationships and gain confidence and influence with internal and external customers, as well as higher-level decision makers
Entrepreneurial, self-directed, and driven personality
Ability to travel frequently to be in front of customers and support business growth
What we offer
Interesting job in rapidly growing international Company
Opportunity to participate in interesting projects alongside experienced specialists
External and internal training programs
Private medical care; sport card and group insurance on favourable terms
A pleasant working environment and flexible working hours
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
flexible working time
JOHNSON MATTHEY BATTERY SYSTEMS sp. z o.o.
Johnson Matthey Battery Systems is part of Johnson Matthey, an international advanced chemical manufacturing company that has been operating internationally for over 200 years.
Johnson Matthey Battery Systems in Gliwice is one of the biggest providers of lithium-ion toolkits in Europe. Processing 80 million battery cells a year, delivering four million batteries to the global market. We sell our products to customers from the power tools, e-bike and lawn & garden sectors. We also specialize in mobile solutions, enabling companies to work outside of the electrical network, without a power cable, for health, sports equipment, products for people with disabilities and sports equipment.
Johnson Matthey jest pracodawcą oferującym równe szanse i zachęca do składania wniosków przez odpowiednio wykwalifikowanych kandydatów, niezależnie od płci, rasy, niepełnosprawności, wieku, orientacji seksualnej, zmiany płci, małżeństwa lub związku partnerskiego, ciąży lub macierzyństwa, religii lub przekonań. Johnson Matthey is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.