CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE - the global leader in commercial real estate services, investment and outsourcing. In the prestigious 2014 IAOP Global Outsourcing ranking CBRE is on 3rd place among all outsourcing companies, being the undisputed number 1 for many years in the real estate industry.
Simply, join the Best!
For our Facility Management division with the main office at Krakowiaków 50 in Warsaw, we are currently looking for a talented candidate for the position of:
Business Development Manager
in Facility Management
To develop and close new business opportunities that are sold at a price to deliver the customers’ requirements without compromising our quality service within target market sectors.
- To negotiate and successfully close sales opportunities to meet and exceed agreed sales targets within the target markets agreed by the Business Development Director and Divisional Managing Director
- To develop and build long-term professional customer relationships with existing, new and potential clients. Maintain excellent relationships and after sales support to build mutual confidence in line with the agreed business strategy
- To identify and build a long term active pipeline, exploring both existing markets and targeting new market opportunities
- Use innovative means to develop new sources of profitable business
- Take complete ownership of, develop and deliver exceptional sales and tender documents and presentations, in line with Company standards. Generate tenders and relevant document preparation, using the specialist support functions (procurement, HR, QHS etc) as well as local managers and the Business Development Managers
- Raise the company and business profile by representing CBRE at industry events, high level networking and promoting an image of professionalism at all times
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends
- Ensure that the BU Leader is fully aware of all activities. Liaise regularly with the Sales Director to ensure they are fully updated on all sales activities and potential new business opportunities. Ensure that specialist functions e.g. HR, QHS and Commercial are advised of any new potential business to ensure compliance
- Ensure that appropriate sign-offs are adhered to when considering new business opportunities
- Maintain records and relevant contract documentation in the support of tenders and re-bids for the Business
- Support re-bids and variations for existing clients
- Fluent Polish and English
- A minimum of 5 years proven sales/business development in facility management
- Experience of putting together exceptional quality sales documents
- Experience of successfully delivering high level presentations
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus and promote a sense of team spirit within the office
- Must be able to influence others and engender confidence in senior managers through both face-to-face, telephone and written communication.
- Available for travels around Poland
- Stable employment with CBRE
- Great work atmosphere and working conditions
- Company car
- Possibility to learn and grow further with CBRE GWS
- Be a part of interesting international project in dynamic fast growing company
- Necessary training
- Private medical care, co-participation in sport card and facilitation in life insurance