We are looking for open-minded Business Development Manager who has the passion and the skills to create with us a brand new department in Picodi along with manage business opportunities worldwide.
Business Development Manager
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Promote business development opportunities in EMEA,
LATAM & APAC (41 countries) in B2B area.
- Act as Sales, Business development & marketing
representative for key accounts and develop long-term
- Organize, manage and develop contacts, accounts, leads
- Develop sales strategies and track the progress of the sales
stages and report on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with the Content Marketing team to communicate
opportunities and market requirements.
- Create presentations, offers and other content that position
Picodi to succeed with potential new partners.
- Analyze market trends and advocate for new market
- Attend industry trade shows.
What we expect:
- Natural communicator with good negotiating skills, excited
to represent Picodi in the industry by engaging with shops,
agencies, affiliate platform and other e-commerce partners.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
(C1/C2 level, verbal and written).
- Highly analytical mind, curious to push himself to keep
learning, and is confident about forming data-driven
- Strategically minded, both creative and pragmatic, able to
effectively drive our product forward with a deep
understanding of market requirements.
- Self-disciplined and target focussed but able to work in
a team environment.
- Self-starter, comfortable with setting your own goals and
KPIs and executing against those goals.
- Highly persistent, comfortable with finding creative ways to
engage prospective clients.
- Demonstrates drive, passion and flexibility.
- Works well under pressure.
What we offer on this position:
- Having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and
receive bonuses for exceeding target quotas.
- Working alongside experienced and highly qualified
experts from various fields.
- The ability to reach global markets & onboard clients on
- Possibility to gain experience in the worldwide company,
working with the best e-commerce specialists.
- Work in the multicultural company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Delicious coffee, board games, fresh fruits, integration